In our 15th year, Isang Bata Isang Tasa, Inc. will share its blessings with the Estrella community in San Pedro, Laguna.
We will join the Medicard Foundation International and the City of San Pedro in delivering medical, optical, and dental services on January 20, 2023 – Friday.
IBIT supports children under 5 and children with disability that are undernourished by providing them food support that they can use for 1 month up to 3 months. The Barangay Nutrition team will provide the necessary services to ensure children’s nutritional status improves over time.
On top of that, in March of last year, IBIT started providing food blenders to children with disabilities requiring blended food – the Blend and Shake Project. The simple home appliance facilitated easy meal preparation and improvement of the quality of the food menu for each child. IBIT received positive feedback from the parents and caregivers, who encouraged us to continue the “blender project.”
The amount you will contribute will be directed towards the needs of the children.
- A 100 Php donation can buy basic hygiene products of soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, small towels, alcohol
- A 200 Php donation can buy breakfast products of oatmeals, energy, powdered milk, etc.
- A 500 Php donation can buy breakfast meal items, milk products, hygiene products, and other necessities
- An 800 Php donation can buy 1 food blender for 1 child requiring blended food to eat, some food items
You can send your monetary donations through:
- PayPal +639491142013
- G-Cash +639491142013 or +639556543584
- Bank of the Philippine Island – BPI San Pedro Branch SA # 008489-9269-42
Subject/Purpose: IBIT Projects
Please share information via WhatsApp to be documented.
In-kind donations of clothes, nonperishable food items, toys, and other children’s items are very much welcome. You can send your parcels to #25 aries st. Console 1 Subd., Brgy. San Lorenzo Ruiz, San Pedro City, Laguna 4023
We accept donations anytime during the year. IBIT does projects and activities twice a year and is open to partnerships and collaborations to increase the opportunity to support more children with disability and malnourished children.
For inquiries and other information, contact us via:
+63 916 245 2650
God will bless a happy giver! Thank you very much.